housekeeping

I’ve done a bit of fiddling about with the site while Harry’s been conducting his one man “Shock and Awe” Rolling Thunder campaign. (Yes, that’s what he called it.)

Firstly, the shiny new “Site Contributors” page which links to each author’s posts here and to other sites where their writing appears.

Secondly, the recipe index has been upgraded and now features … an index of recipes.

Finally, I’ve installed comment quicktags. This means you don’t have to know any html to style your comment, even though html is easy and will come in handy from time to time. Click the chevron button above the comment box and a row of quicktags appears, and click it again to get Even More. Probably too many in fact, but there you go. You’re welcome to have a play with them in the comments here.

#1 Dr Sister Outlaw on 11.09.08 at 4:18 pm

Good work, cleanliness is next to godliness and all that. *coughs politely* ahem, may I get a log in so I can add my white soup yumbo recipe what iz guaranteed to make kids eat their veges without even realising what they iz doing?

#2 Francis Xavier Holden on 11.09.08 at 10:27 pm

m mm

hhhh

#3 kate on 12.09.08 at 8:51 am

alkfjaldksfg white soup yumbo sounds quite good.

I am a little concerned that I am not “next to godliness”

#4 harry on 12.09.08 at 12:10 pm

It was “Rolling Thunder”!!!! You suggested putting all four in the one post. I said that _that_ would be “Shock and Awe”.

Damned women and their not understanding of military allusions….

#5 Zoe on 12.09.08 at 1:36 pm

Harry, I sit corrected. Also, I acknowledge my complete crapness with regard to military allusions. Was that what all the bits about boobs were?

#6 Tony T on 12.09.08 at 9:36 pm

Zoe, Nabakov also blogs here.

#7 Zoe on 13.09.08 at 8:27 am

Thanks, Tony, sorted.

#8 St33v on 19.09.08 at 2:59 pm

…and like, to err is human and all that
but to aaaaarrrr is piratical.
So did you know that the FSM people revere Pirates as divine beings?

– Happy International Type Like Pirate day.

— and I’ve made a contribution – of a sort – to food blogging, over at the ‘spoon.